Monday 15 December 2008

Never point and laugh because karma will find you

Just a quick blog as I need to study biology (bleh), but I had to share a funny story.

This evening as my husband and I returned home from a long snow covered drive from Vegas, we decided that we needed to wake our daughter up since she'd been cooped up and sleeping most of the afternoon and evening. He was changing her so I decided to go in and make funny faces at her while he finished. When he was done he picked her up and held her high in the air and of course talked gibberish to her to make her laugh. Right on cue she sneezed and then spit up all over his shirt.

I laughed so hard because her timing was impeccable! I pointed and laughed at him and pretended to high five my little 4 month old for a job well done, and well, for not being on me. I then grabbed her and because I don't learn from others mistakes, I held her high above my head and made funny faces at her. She of course spit up all over my shirt while my husband laughed at the karmic retribution. I was about to get upset, but instead laughed so hard I cried!

I mean really, it serves me right!

No comments: